Anthias on Local Networks?

I have Anthias running on a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, which is connected to a network switch through an ethernet cable. The Raspberry Pi boots correctly, but the screen after it boots displays an IP that does not match the actual IP of the device. In addition, when I access the device through its actual IP, no assets display on the screen of the Pi.

@sk781, while I’m trying to replicate and investigate the issue, I’d like to ask a few questions?

• Is the local network completely disconnected from the Internet?
  • Can you provide screenshots, pictures, and/or video recordings of your web UI and the attached display? (If there’s any privatte/sensitive info, please hide them.)

@sk781, I still can’t replicate the issue on my end. (I’m still finding ways to do it.)
Would you be able to share like a simple illustration of your network setup. A network topology would be okay. (It doesn’t need to be too detailed. Just simple enough to describe the setup.)

EDIT: I tried setting up a local network where the router doesn’t have Internet access. I can’t seem to replicate the issue yet. Given that there’s no Internet connectivity, the image and video assets are still being displayed. Web assets that are not accessible are being skipped.