July 7th 2024, img on PI Imager not working

I created a SD from the image, the SD is 16 GB in size. I put the SD in my Pi4 and boot it up. After a while I get and “Internal Server Error…” message. Wait longer and the Anthias splash screen comes up, but just the logo no information about IP addresses etc.

I have got my Pi4 connected on wired ethernet and WiFi is available. Not sure how to get into any kind of config screen. Any help would be awesome.

Greg

@gregorywest501, by any chance, do you have any access to the web interface (given that you know the IP address of your device, probably via your router/gateway)?

If you have access to the web UI, please go to the Integrations page and identify the device UUID. Once you have it you can send it to me via a private message (still in this platform).

I will do that today. See what I can find out.

One thing I have noticed, the WiFi does not link up. Is there somewhere on the SD card I can make sure the settings are correct?

Greg

Good news, found the bilena-sample.ignore file and updated it. Thing seem to be running now. From the looks of it, the Anthias server is also a player? Now can multiple Anthias players get their files of this main server?

Greg

@gregorywest501, yes. Anthias has a server and a player component in it.
A centralized management server is not something that Anthias support.
With Anthias, screens are managed individually.

While sync is not supported out-of-the box as well, you can make use of the REST API to manage your assets. You can also download backup files (which contains assets, assets info, and settings), which can be done via the web UI or via the API.

OK, that all makes sense. Very last NOOB question… I got Anthias running, but it seems to think I am in San Francisco. How do I change this?

Greg

Because you’ve mentioned that you’ve installed Anthias via the Raspberry Pi Imager, you have limited control over your device.

I would suggest to add an environment variable TZ and set it to your desired timezone value.

In the meantime (while I’m finding workarounds/fixes), would it be okay for you to send me your UUID as a private message? You could message your desired time zone as well.