Internal Server Error - Wifi?

I am extremely new to Pi’s and I am trying to get Screenly to work. I imaged using the lite build, installed Screenly but when it reboots, I am getting an Internal Server Error.

I actually think the error is because I am not connected to wifi…

So really this problem probably isn’t Screenly but I honestly cannot figure out what I’m doing wrong. I went into raspi-config to set the country for wifi, i also entered the ssid and password but it never seems to connect on reboot, i even set it to wait for connection before booting. I verified that the SSID in WPA_supplicant.conf is correct but its just not connecting.

When i type iwconfig, i get that Wlan0 is mananged but access point says “not-associated”. I really don’t know if i’m doing something wrong or its the image i used, i have tried two Pi’s.

Any ideas? This is new as of today so it should have downloaded the latest files.

Hi @steven.penny ,

The “Internal Server Error” normally indicates an issue with the internet connection but there might be other issues too. So, did you try to connect the Pi with ethernet and see if it’s resolved?

and for the WiFi, Could you please follow the guide and let me know? https://github.com/Screenly/Anthias/blob/master/docs/wifi-setup.md