SSL Certificate for installation looks expired

When I am trying to install anthias to a new raspberry pi 4 running raspberrypi OS lite 64 bit, the curl command replies with no alternative certificate subject name matches target host name ‘install-anthias.srly.io
the error message after that says “curl failed to verify the legitimacy of the server and therefore could not establish a secure connection to it.”

Does the SSL certificate need fixing? as that is what I was able to conclude from some google searches. Need help here as I do not know what to do here.

I seem to be having the same issue. I also can’t install from the official Raspberry Pi imager. Were you able to find a way around this ? Other than downloading the version from Github ? However that img file is also giving me issues. Can’t get to the terminal and the Google Slide I’m trying to show is also having SSL issues in their viewer/browser.

@sylvexxter

I just used the CURL command and it works fine for me. Could you please try again ad let me know if you still facing the issue? Thanks.