White Screen with nextgen gallery proslideshow and others slideshow gallery plugins

Hi!, I have problems with my Wordpress Content. When i try to load on screenly OSE assets with an URL that link to a web page with a nextgen galley proslideshow ( to have image slides fullwidth without white border on page), screnly shows only Display white. I tested it on Raspberry 3B+. Instead when i load assets with link to pages that contains nextgengallery slideshow base with same images it works fine (but with a white border on page). I think that the unique difference is eventuals javascripts that the screenly browser don’t recognize. Same problem appears with other slideshow plugins. My goal is to find a way to visualize an asset with images slideshow full width. (My Wordpress theme is Twenty Nineteen). Any idea or suggest?

I have suggested on the other post you made the fresh installation of screenly OSE with bullseye lite so that you can experience the newer browser which should load most websites as opposed to the older versions of screenly that used a browser called uzbl which did not work well with many websites and just displayed a white screen.

Hi, but the Bullseye OS you recommended is Raspberry Pi’s, not Screenly’s. How can I then use the raspberry in digital signage with the features that Screenly OSE gives me instead? Did I not understand something? Regards

Hi, ok I understood what you meant when you wrote me about using the Raspberry OS Bullseye. I found the correct string of code: $ bash <(curl -sL https://install-ose.srly.io). But is it the same if I use Balena instead? Is the latest OSE version 0.18.4 ? of 04 November 2022 ? The download link for the Pi3 image for whale is this:? https://github.com/Screenly/screenly-ose/releases/download/v0.18.4/2022-11-04-raspberrypi3.zip. Regards.

I haven’t used the balena version in more than a year so I dont want to give you incorrect info, but I dont use the released images, I always install a fresh copy of the raspbian OS lite and once i have the pi configured with raspi-config and minor custom stuff, i run the bash install script. Either one with the new web browser should most likely fix your issue.