I was on the verge of ordering 4 pi 3B+'s for the project I am working on with 3 synchronised screens running screenly.
- I read the Pi4 has some issues. Do any of these issues hinder Screenly? (ie, can I just run a screenly image for these pi4’s?)
- As the Pi4 has dual screen support, can I run 2 screenly instances, 1 for each screen?
- If either of the above is answered with a ‘no’, is there a timescale when support can be expected. Expecially for 1) I am willing to wait 1 or 2 weeks, otherwise I have to get the old 3B+'s anyway.