Hi, im new to anthias and have been trying to use it over my wifi unsuccessfully. So far ive only been able to get it to work over ethernet. Does anyone know how to help?
Hello, @Ryan. Have you installed Anthias on a Pi running RPi OS Lite?
If so, you can try any of the following methods:
- Turn off your Raspberry Pi.
- Disconnect your Pi from the Ethernet.
- Turn on your Pi again.
- You should expect to see the Anthias Wi-Fi setup page after a while.
- This might not show up 100% of the time. You can try out Method 2 as an alternative.
Here’s a sample screenshot of the Wi-Fi setup page.
- Select “Network Options”.
- Select “Wi-Fi”.
- Select country.
- Enter SSID and password.